Deuter Race EXP Air
On the road for a day bike tour with luggage light as a feather: Race Air 10 weighs no more than 800 grams. Thanks to its three-sided ventilation and compact fit with ergonomically designed mesh shoulder straps and hip fins the Race Air models can be used on the most challenging stretches. And thanks to the volume expansion, you can take even more on tour with the Race EXP Air 14+3.ilation system and ergonomic mesh shoulder straps.
- Mesh hip fins
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Rear light loop
- Two side outer pockets
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- Organiser compartment for the tidy storage of pens, phone, etc.
- Expandable volumes
- Stowable flap with helmet holder
- Aircomfort System
- PFC free
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
100D PA Ripstop
2100D PA RIPSTOP
We use the extremely robust polyamide fabric with 210D for the weight-reduced Lite models in the Rise series. Thanks to the dense and extremely fine structure of the fabric, both of the polyamide fabrics are extremely tear and abrasion resistant. The double PU coating protects from moisture with a water column of 1500 mm.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.