Deuter Trans Alpine 30 - NEW
The new Trans Alpine backpack in a new design offers the usual quality and features. The helmet holder, which is quick and easy to handle, and the pump compartment, which is easily accessible from the outside, are completely new. The new back system offers improved ventilation due to a smaller contact surface and more flexible shoulder straps for more freedom of movement.
- Adjustable Stays
- Load adjustment straps
- Mesh hip fins
- Separate bottom compartment with zip-on base
- Side smartphone pocket
- Stretch side pockets
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Rain Cover
- organised front compartment
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- SOS label
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Removable sitting mat
- helmet clips
- Front pocket with large organizational section and zippered mesh pocket for hose, tools and pump holder.
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Compression straps
- Airstripes System
- PFC free
- Dimensions (in cm) 54 / 28 / 24 (L x W x D)
- Weight (in g) 1230 g
- Capacity (in liters)/: 30L
AIRSTRIPES PRO SYSTEM
The clever Auto-Compress hip fin system guarantees a super compact, secure fit on the roughest rides: the anatomically shaped wings with the Pull-Forward system comfortably holds the pack close to the body. The Pull-Forward adjustment results in an automatic side compression and guarantees a compact, precise fit.