Deuter Compact EXP 10 SL
The Deuter Compact EXP 10 SL bike bag now sits super tight with its new Auto-Compress hip wing construction and close set anchor points. You can also expand this sleek backpack to fit in more and the new spacious front pocket organizes pump, tools, tubes, etc. and opens wide for easy access. SL bags are specifically made for women to give it the perfect fit.
- hydration system compatible with separate bladder compartment secured by autolock zip, Velcro sealed drinking tube opening and tube line
- Auto-Compress hip wings with close set anchor points and Pull-Forward adjustment for super tight fit
- Two zipped mesh pockets on the hip wings
- Airstripes back system with adjustable stays
- Stowable helmet flap
- Reinforced back panels to avoid pressure points
- Spacious front pocket with wide opening organizes smartphone, keys, tools, spare tube, etc.
- Reflective safety light and tube loop
- 3M reflectors on the hip belt
- Zipped front pocket
- Side compression straps also suited for fixing protective pads
- Detachable rain cover
- Mesh side pockets
- Material: Macro Lite 210 / Microrip-Nylon
- Height (in cm): 42cm
- Width (in cm): 21cm
- Depth (in cm): 19cm
- Weight (in g) 1030g
- Capacity (in liters)/: 10+2.5L
The Deuter Airstripes System is compact, secure fit combined with maximum airflow thanks to the reduced back contact of the Airstripes pads and the Wide AirMesh lining. It has anatomically formed shoulder straps that guarantee comfortable freedom of movement, while the easily adjustable chest strap further secures the fit. The mesh wings on the hip belt guarantee a compact, tight fit on all rides. Flexible aluminum stays within the Airstripes pads allow precise adjustment on the wearer's back. Additionally the bilaminate construction of the Airstripes pads with one soft and one firm foam layer allows for excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution.