Deuter Race 8
Deuter Race 8
This pared down bike backpack with good weight-to-comfort ratio benefits from the breathable deuter Airstripes back system. Providing athletic mountain bikers with good airflow across the back and a snug fit for technical trails. A sternum strap and mesh hip fins give the pack additional stability. With bluesign® approved body fabric made of 100% recycled materials and components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices, the Race meets the highest environmental standards and is climate neutral, and PFC free.
- Mesh hip fins
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Compatible with 2.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder available as accessory)
- Reflective details
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled PET material
- Carbon neutral product
This deuter product is free of per- & polyfluorinated chemicals. deuter thus reduces the use of environmentally harmful substances that pollute the environment and health.
PFC is used, among other things, as a coating for rain protection, as they have water-, dirt- and grease-repellent properties.
Instead, deuter now uses DWR (Durable Water Repellency) impregnation that is harmless to health and the environment.
EBIKEERS TEST WINNER
"If you're looking for a robust, high-quality and intelligently divided sports backpack, you should go for the deuter Race. We give it a very good 9/10 points!"