Deuter Triangle Bag 1.7 7000
Mountain bike | Cycle touring
- the slim zipped frame bag keeps tools and first aid kit always within reach
- reflective 3M prints
- can be securely fastened with three Velcro straps in the rear frame triangle.
Disclaimer: Dirt getting under the Velcro fastener can scratch the frame. Please protect your frame accordingly before attaching your bike bag.
- Zippered frame bag to keep tools and first aid kit within reach
- Reflectors for better visibility
- Gear loops
- Short Velcro straps
- 100% recycled pre-consumer waste
- PFC free
150D PA Ripstop
The fine polyamide fabric is a winner thanks to its light weight and silky texture. The diagonal webbing structure with “RipStop” function minimises abrasion. The PU coating ensures it is water repellent and lends stability to the seams.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight.
Weight 75 g
Volume 1,7 liters
Dimensions 20 / 5 / 22 (H / W / D)